25th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma(IT) last semester student?

Dear Friends,
I am studying in last semester of IT-Diploma course in Nirma University. I want to know when the admission start for B.Tech course? When I will get admission? Please tell me the procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed while in B.Tech last semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(IT) being a BCA final semester student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to study ICAI course for B.Com 4th semester student? When I will complete ICAI after completing B.Com?
26th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma(IT) last semester student?

To study B. Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you Will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B. Tech course.
26th July 2015, 11:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma(IT) last semester student?

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course after diploma in IT :-

- You need to fill the application form of LEET (Lateral ENtry Entrance test) in the final year of diploma course.
- The exam is usually held in the month of May-June.
- The LEET is conducted by every state's council for technical education.
- Even many private universities conduct LEET.
- Appear and score well in LEET and then attend counselling to get admission in B.Tech/B.E course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?