25th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?

Hello Sir,
Is it is good to do Diploma in Engineering than taking Higher Secondary after 10th? If I do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering then it is good and give me advantage to my future?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  2. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  3. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  4. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  6. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  7. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured low percentage in Higher Secondary?
  8. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  9. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? List of approved universities?
  10. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  11. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  12. Is there any scholarship to continue Higher Secondary studies?
  13. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  17. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  18. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
26th July 2015, 12:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?

Yes, pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is better than pursuing Higher Secondary course. By pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing Higher Secondary. You can also find more job opportunities after Diploma course when compared to job opportunities available after completion of Higher Secondary course. So, pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is beneficial than pursuing Higher Secondary course.
26th July 2015, 11:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?

It purely depends on your future goal whether diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be beneficial for you or not. If you do diploma in mechanical engineering, you can opt for jobs after completion of the diploma course in mechanical engineering or can go for higher studies and get into the second year of engineering degree course through Lateral Entry. However, for mechanical engineering, mathematics play an important part. Hence it is recommended to go for 10+2 level since mathematics is involved more and you will get to learn more which will be beneficial if you pursue degree engineering course in mechanical engineering course. However, if you are looking for quick job opportunities then you can opt for diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?