21st September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know if I can get admission in Diploma course in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra as I have scored 66% marks in 10th State Board exam? If yes, please guide with the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  2. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 70% in 10th and 2876 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  5. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  7. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  13. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after completing 10th in Karnataka?
  15. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  16. Eligibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for a candidate who has secured 39.48% in 10th?
  17. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  18. Possibility to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Goa for a candidate who has secured 55.33% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
24th September 2015, 06:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?

Directorate of technical education Maharashtra conducts polytechnic entrance exam for admission in diploma courses in polytechnics which comes in Maharashtra state. You can apply for it as you have the right qualification which is 10th pass from a recognized board of education.

All you have to do is be prepared and secure a top rank which will help you in getting admission in your choice of college through counselling procedure.
24th September 2015, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?

To study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 66% marks from a recognised board, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course. Some colleges also offers admissions on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?