22nd July 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?

I want to join Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur for studying Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  3. Benefits of studying Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology?
  4. Course structure of Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study Automobile Diploma course in YD Mane Institute of Technology?
  6. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  8. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  9. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  10. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for automobile job in army after diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for a job in any Multi National Automobile company after completion of diploma in automobile engineering with 6 years experience?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
27th February 2023, 11:38 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?

Interested candidates can apply online, visit their official website.

Fill the application form, submit all the required documents ,pay the application fee and submit it.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology is, candidates must have 12th degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?