22nd July 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology from Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  3. Benefits of studying Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology?
  4. Course structure of Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur? -- [New]
  5. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  6. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  7. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  9. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  10. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  11. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Eligibility criteria of JEE Mains and Advance for Diploma Automobile engineering students? What courses are offered to such student?
  14. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?
  16. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Automobile in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

27th July 2018, 01:56 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology from Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Technology (2 years) in Auto Institute, Nagpur is a pass in 10th standard. Duration of the course is two years.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Technology (1 year) in Auto Institute, Nagpur is a pass in HSC/10+2 or ITI or BA/BCom/BSc/BBA, Diploma in Engineering. Duration of the course is one year.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

27th July 2018, 02:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?

Candidates who have passed 10th standard or it's equivalent with Mathematics and Science from a recognized board/Institute, are eligible to pursue Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?