3rd July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in Central India Institute of Polytechnic. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  4. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  7. After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  12. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  17. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
5th July 2018, 11:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?

Admission are very simple and includes submission of filled application form along with other asked documents like :-

Copy of Caste Certificate
Age Proof Documents
Mark Sheet and Certificate of Previous Qualification
No Objection Certificate if required, etc.

Application fee must also be paid in the prescribed format before last date to avoid rejection.

Seats are offered on direct basis in most of the institutes.

The duration of course is 3 years for regular
mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?