29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur for Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

2nd July 2019, 04:35 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

The admission to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur is direct.

You would need to download the application form from the website www.nifse.in.

You would need to submit the filled application form along with Five (05) passport size photo, Photocopy of Birth Certificate, Photocopy of Marksheet, Photocopy of Voter Id or Aadhar Card, and a demand draft of Rs.10,000 in favor of "Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering" payable at Haldia.

The completed admission form along with all the above mentioned documents needs to be sent at the below mentioned address by hand or by post:

To
The Chairman
Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia
Brajalalchak, Dakshinchak,
Haldia - 721654, Purba Medinipur,
W.B.
2nd July 2019, 09:16 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

The admission procedure to study the Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering at Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is given below.

==> Candidate can download the application form from the website www.ifse.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach the relevant documents.

==> Pay the admission fees by cash, demand draft or cheque in favour of Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering.

==> Submit the application form along with the documents and admission fees to the below address.

Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering
Brajalalchak, Dakshinchak, Haldia,
Purba, Medinipur - 721654
Phone - 03224-284548
Mobile - 09932025548/09475440497
Email - [email protected]
2nd July 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to know about the procedure to get admission in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur for Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure for this course in this college?

Interested and eligible candidates have to download the application from http://www.nifse.in/ and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia. Candidates should be fit physically and mentally for the admission to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia. They have to apply for the admission to study the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering with the following documents: passport size photographs (5), completely filled application, copies of birth certificate / 10+2 (madhyamik) admit card, copies of mark sheet, voter ID / Aadhar Card, admission fee (Rs 10,000).
16th April 2022, 06:53 PM
maheshinfinity

Parmanand College of Fire Engineering And Safety Management (PCFSM) is pioneer in providing safety office course, fire fighter courses to students & experienced officers.

Parmanand college has received government affiliation from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education), MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), MSBVE. Parmanand College provides central government affiliated half-yearly (6 months), diploma course, post-diploma, graduate, pg diploma courses, B.Sc course in fire engineering & safety management domain.

PCFSM has branches across Maharashtra, in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Ratnagiri & Aurangabad (HQ).
PCFSM also provides placements & career assistance.

Fore more details, visit https://www.firesafetymumbai.com
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg parmanand-fire-safety-morning-drill-min.jpg
File Type: jpg thane-fire-brigade-2019-min.jpg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?