29th June 2019, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.

2nd July 2019, 12:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering is a Diploma type course and the duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course is 6 months. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is the candidate should have pass 10th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur.
2nd July 2019, 01:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please let me know immediately.
The eligibility criteria for students interested admission to the course of Diploma in Fire and Safety management course at Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur are as follows:

1) Students must complete 12th standard in any discipline of Commerce/Science/Arts with a minimum aggregate listed from a recognized board is a prerequisite for admission.

2) There is no entrance examination or GD/PI held for the course. However, interview will be conducted before the admission.

Official website -> Click Here !
2nd July 2019, 04:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur is that you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.

The admission to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur is direct.

You would need to download the application form from the website www.nifse.in.
You would need to submit the filled application form along with Five (05) passport size photo, Photocopy of Birth Certificate, Photocopy of Marksheet, Photocopy of Voter Id or Aadhar Card, and a demand draft of Rs.10,000 in favor of "Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering" payable at Haldia.

The completed admission form along with all the above mentioned documents needs to be sent at the below mentioned address by hand or by post:

To
The Chairman
Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia
Brajalalchak, Dakshinchak,
Haldia - 721654, Purba Medinipur,
W.B.
2nd July 2019, 04:36 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur is that you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university.

The admission to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur is direct.

You would need to download the application form from the website www.nifse.in.
You would need to submit the filled application form along with Five (05) passport size photo, Photocopy of Birth Certificate, Photocopy of Marksheet, Photocopy of Voter Id or Aadhar Card, and a demand draft of Rs.10,000 in favor of "Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering" payable at Haldia.

The completed admission form along with all the above mentioned documents needs to be sent at the below mentioned address by hand or by post:

To
The Chairman
Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia
Brajalalchak, Dakshinchak,
Haldia - 721654, Purba Medinipur,
W.B.
2nd July 2019, 08:57 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering at Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is the candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ifse.in
2nd July 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Minimum eligibility to study the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering is of one year duration in the Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Haldia. Details are available at the website link given https://ifsehaldia.webs.com/courses
2nd July 2019, 09:49 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Medinipur is given below :-

1)10+2 or 12th grade in any relevant stream of Arts/Commerce/Science with a minimum aggregate from a recognized board.

2)There is no entrance examination or GD/PI held for the course.

3)The marks obtained in the 12th grade lays the grounds for qualifying for admission to the program
2nd July 2019, 11:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Medinipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 examinations, with any stream from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?