5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?

I want to join National Safety Academy for Diploma course in Fire & Safety Engineering. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria to join this course? Kindly let me know the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  3. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  4. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  5. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply?
  7. What is the requirement for freshers to get the job? -- [New]
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical engineering having done Diploma in Fire Rescue & Safety?
  9. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  10. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  11. Basic qualification for B.Sc Fire & Safety management and duration of course? Institute having internship facility?
  12. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  13. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  14. On which topics should I lay stress on for AIIMS exam?
  15. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  16. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  17. Courses related to Sports in Graduation for Fire & Safety Engineering Diploma holder?
  18. Best course to start up with Diploma in Fire & Safety crash course?
6th October 2016, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course in National Safety Academy, you should have passed 12th standard or Diploma course from a recognised board. Admissions are offered on "First Come First Serve" basis and no entrance examinations are required. The duration of Diploma (Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy is one year.
6th October 2016, 09:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course:

The basic educational qualification required to do this course Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course is "12th Class" from a recognized university with 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.

>> The duration of this Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering course lasts for about an year

>> Some of the subjects that will be taught are, Fire Prevention and Control, Safety in Electrical Systems, Communicative English and Computer Fundamentals, Fire Hydraulics and Fire Loss Control, Safety in Electrical Systems.
3rd June 2017, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

If a 12th student of isc failed in examination and gives a compartmental exam of that particular subject can he learn fire and safety course
21st June 2017, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

I am an MCOM graduate. Can I study fire and safety course. Kindly reply me the same I want to study the same and start my career on this.
20th July 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my technical course in govt industrial training institute so I eligible for fire and safety training Institute or not?
22nd July 2017, 07:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join National Safety Academy for Diploma course in Fire & Safety Engineering. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria to join this course? Kindly let me know the course duration also.
It is good to see that you want to to diploma in fire & safety engineering now a day candidate after this diploma have a bright future and also have lot of job opportunities.

Here below are eligibility criteria to apply for the diploma:-

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is 12th with PCM subjects.

DURATION OF COURSE:-

>> The duration of course is 3.5 years.

AGE LIMIT TO APPLY:-

>> Candidate age must be in between 19 to 24 years.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS REQUIRED FOR APPLICANT:-

>> Candidate minimum height required to apply is 165cm.

>> Candidate must be physically fit and mentally strong moreover candidate must be capable of quick decision making.

>> Candidate minimum weight required to apply is 50kg.

>> Chest measurement of candidate is 81cm.

>> Candidate eye sight must be 6''6.

PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:-

>> Candidate must have good communication skills.

>> Candidate must have a good ability to make hard decisions.

>> Candidate must be self disciplined.

>> Candidate must have good sense of responsibility.

JOB AREAS FOR CANDIDATE:- Candidate can apply in following fields.

>> Petrochemical industry.
>> Petroleum refinery.
>> Plastic industry.
>> Project management.
>> Aircraft industry.
>> Fertilizers industry.
>> Textile industry.
>> surveyor in insurance company.

SO i think the information provided is helpful for you in better way good luck for your future.
12th May 2020, 03:06 AM
PCFSM

Fire and safety engineers are the professional who knows,
How to control the starting of fire,
How to control the spreading of fire and
How to control the severity to people, property and environment from fire,
The Companies or industries with the fire risk like Oil and gas ,Petro-chemical industries the number of fire and safety officer requirements are High. Even in the Hospitals, restaurants, shopping malls ;they are hiring the fire and safety officers to manage the fire risks. Normally the nature of job is to ensure the fire alarms, firefighting equipment's, fire evacuation plans are available and effective.
16th April 2022, 06:50 PM
maheshinfinity

Parmanand College of Fire Engineering And Safety Management (PCFSM) is pioneer in providing safety office course, fire fighter courses to students & experienced officers.

Parmanand college has received government affiliation from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education), MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), MSBVE. Parmanand College provides central government affiliated half-yearly (6 months), diploma course, post-diploma, graduate, pg diploma courses, B.Sc course in fire engineering & safety management domain.

PCFSM has branches across Maharashtra, in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Ratnagiri & Aurangabad (HQ).
PCFSM also provides placements & career assistance.

Fore more details, visit https://www.firesafetymumbai.com
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 6.55.23 PM.jpg
File Type: jpg fb68371b-3e55-4b1d-98ae-82c8c2a45347.jpg
File Type: jpg marathon-participation-2018-min.jpg
File Type: jpg IMG_9627 2.jpg
16th April 2022, 06:52 PM
maheshinfinity

Post Re: Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?

Parmanand College of Fire Engineering And Safety Management (PCFSM) is pioneer in providing safety office course, fire fighter courses to students & experienced officers.

Parmanand college has received government affiliation from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education), MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises), MSBVE. Parmanand College provides central government affiliated half-yearly (6 months), diploma course, post-diploma, graduate, pg diploma courses, B.Sc course in fire engineering & safety management domain.

PCFSM has branches across Maharashtra, in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Ratnagiri & Aurangabad (HQ).
PCFSM also provides placements & career assistance.

Fore more details, visit https://www.firesafetymumbai.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?