30th April 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Jain University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) which is available in Jain University. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College, Chennai? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Jain Philosophy) for M.A.(Jainology) postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility to get BE(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Jain University?
  5. How many BE(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Jain University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?
  7. What is the admission procedure to do MBA in SP jain institute?
  8. Procedure to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  11. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  12. Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
  15. Admission procedure to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  16. Can I get minority scholarship to study in IIT being a Jain candidate?
  17. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
12th September 2018, 02:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Jain University?

If you want to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Jain University, you will have to take an entrance exam I.e. Jain Entrance Test (JET) conducted by the university. Candidates are selected on the basis of score secured in JET followed by counselling. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology as main subjects from a recognized board are eligible to attend the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?