26th December 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences for studying Diploma in Mining Engineering. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

21st December 2022, 12:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the college.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Mining Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university.
25th December 2022, 01:59 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mining Engineering in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed 10th degree from a recognised university.

Those candidates who have completed 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

No,age criteria.
25th December 2022, 02:00 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Those candidates who qualified the entrance exam conducted by the institute,can study Diploma in Mining Engineering.

Qualification required:-

Those candidates who have completed 10th ,12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?