16th June 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

How may I go to USA for pursuing B.Tech degree?

What should i do to go to usa to do b.tech
please send me the details

25th August 2015, 05:51 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How may I go to USA for pursuing B.Tech degree?

In order to get into any Foreign institute you shall have to appear for the SAT test.

The SAT stands for the scholastic Ability Test.

This test has two sections.

1. SAT Reasoning Test

This section will evaluate students ability of reasoning and decision making.

2. SAT Subject Test.

This test would consists of subjects test students which would be general understanding of science , mathematics and English.

Some college require proficiency in English and the candidate must have a score in English language .

You may take the TOEFL test to accomplish this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same? 2 24th September 2019 11:50 PM
Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA? 10 28th September 2014 04:31 PM
Is it beneficial to do B.Tech from USA? Will it help me in getting a job with good salary in India? 2 26th February 2013 01:50 PM
Which is better M.Tech. from IIT or MS from USA ? 19 13th January 2013 07:29 PM
What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist? 3 16th June 2012 01:43 PM