27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

I want to get admission in International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra for studying Diploma in Apparel Merchandising. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

28th June 2018, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra for studying Diploma in Apparel Merchandising. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Interested candidates can collect the application and prospectus from the IIFT or can download the same from the IIFT website and apply for the admission. Candidates have to appear for a personal interview and/or admission test for the admission to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising course in IIFT. However, some seats are available for Direct Admission for deserving students. Candidates have to apply well in advance for the Direct Admission to study the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT. Details are available at the IIFT website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?