31st May 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PG Diploma in Insurance Law course which is available in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  5. How many PG Diploma in Insurance Law seats are available in MGSU?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  16. Detailed information about external Diploma(Taxation & Law) course with fee expenses?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
28th June 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PG Diploma in Insurance Law course which is available in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

The course structure of PG Diploma in Insurance Law & Management is given below:

Principles of Management
Principles and Practice of Insurance
Insurance Legislation
General Principles of Contract and Company Law
Insurance Business Environment
Project Work on Any Topic in Insurance Law and Management

Candidates have to contact the MGSU for exact details regarding fees for the PG Diploma in Insurance Law & Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?