22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur for Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  4. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  5. How to prepare for income tax and GCL? How to learn sections of company law?
  6. Which are the recognized LLB correspondence courses in India?
  7. In which universities can I do LLB? I am a Arts graduate
  8. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  9. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  10. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. List of Institutions in Goa for Taxation course?
  12. Course structure and duration of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  13. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  14. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  15. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  16. Scope of LLB in corporate sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study Consumer Protection Diploma course in NB Thakur Law College?
  18. List of the top 10 colleges in Pune?
27th July 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?

There are no entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur. Admission to the Diploma courses is done on basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in India/ Abroad approved by Government of India to be eligible to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?