16th December 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical Engineering a good career option for Girls? What type of jobs are available and which exam do I have to clear for admission?

Respected Sir, Is Aeronautical Engineering a good carrier option? Is this field good for Girls to take up? Can you give me a complete detail about it? What types of jobs are available after completing the course? Which exam do I have to appear for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is aeronautical engineering a good option for girls? -- [New]
  2. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  3. Good career options after scoring 85% in 10th? How is it to do Aeronautical engineering?
  4. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  5. Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the future for girls in aeronautical engineering field?
  7. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  10. Which type of jobs are available for girls after doing civil engineering?
  11. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  12. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  13. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?
  14. Is there any career option for girls to join Indian Navy? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  15. Chances of admission in IP university after scoring 24407 rank in IP? Is ECE branch good for girls?
  16. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Is there any kind of Diploma in Hotel Management or any other field?
  18. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
18th December 2016, 08:11 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering a good career option for Girls? What type of jobs are available and which exam do I have to clear for admission?

The name of Entrance examination for Aeronautical Engineering are given below.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:

** Joint Entrance Examination

** SLIET Entrance Test

** SRM Engineering Entrance Examination

** Hindustan University Entrance Test

** Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination

JOB TYPES AFTER AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

** Instructor or Assistant Instructor

** Design Engineer

** Corporate Trainer cum Design Engineer

** System Safety Management Engineer

** Aerospace Chief Engineer

** Professor

As per my knowledge, yes Aeronautical Engineering is a good career option for Girls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?