19th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?

Hi i am S. Y. student of electronics diploma i have 3 backlog so how to become pilot after complete diploma course??????? Hi i am S. Y. studend of electronics diploma i have 3 backlog so how to become pilot after complit diploma course???????

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a pilot after completing Diploma in Electronics?
  2. How can I become a Pilot in Air Force? I have completing diploma in electronics communication branch
  3. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How can I become a Pilot after completing B.E in electronics and Communication
  5. What are the career opportunities in Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing Diploma course?
  6. Procedure to become a pilot after completing graduation in Electronics?
  7. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  8. Is it possible to become a commercial pilot after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  10. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
  11. Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?
  12. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  13. How should I join Airline industry after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Contact details with their phone numbers of any Airline College?
  14. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?
  17. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Am I eligible for CA after completing diploma in electronics
10th April 2015, 09:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Diploma in Electronics how can I be a Pilot?

Yes, you are eligible to become a pilot. All you have to do is first of all clear all your diploma subjects successfully.

All the further information regarding the eligibility criteria and other norms to become a Pilot is mentioned in the attachment below.

Kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf how to became a commercial pilot licence holder.pdf(65.9 KB, 116 views)
11th July 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma now in electronic and communication engineering can i become pilot after doing that ??
28th April 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am not completing 12th board directly took admission 10th to diploma in electronics can i apply a pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?