12th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in degree after diploma?

hi i am studying in diploma in computer eng. I am in 4th sem so i am confused between how to take diploma in to degree. I acsept 70percentage in after diploma complete
so how many chanses?
What is the process to get d to d.

16th August 2011, 12:46 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How to take admission in degree after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am studying in diploma in computer eng. I am in 4th sem so i am confused between how to take diploma in to degree. I acsept 70percentage in after diploma complete
so how many chanses?
Admission in the degree after completing diploma course.

If you are doing diploma course and interested in the degree course then you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course after completing diploma course through the lateral entry examination. You can apply for the lateral entry examination in the final year of diploma course. After completing B.Tech course you can get a good job in a big company.

Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course. In the IIT and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission so after completing diploma you can not take admission in the IIT and NIT college. you can get many state government and private institute for the admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Regards
~Mukul~
16th August 2011, 12:56 AM
ASHWANI42092

Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.tech are as follows:-
1. A candidate can get admission in engineering through lateral entry scheme. For this a candidate should have atleast 50%in diploma.after clearing the entrance exam a candidate is eligible to get admission in engineering .he will get direct admission 2nd year of b.tech .
16th August 2011, 12:57 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after diploma you have to APPLY for engineering entrance for lateral entry then you can visit ....
according to your rank you will select in college.

good luck......
16th August 2011, 01:00 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
so how many chanses?
you can join degree by giving the entrance exam of lateral entry of any collage
16th August 2011, 08:00 AM
Deepak2709

Hello friend,
Replying for your query ,i would tell you each and every technical universities/college in india have the lateral entry programs.Many take separate examination for this,you will have to fill the forms of different universities and gp for the exams.In most of the institutions you will have direct entry depending upon the marks scored by you in diploma.your figure 70% is good for getting a college for b.e.
Take care
30th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

now i c how i take admission in degree?
31st March 2012, 05:40 PM
karthikvkk

sol:-
Dear friend,
My frien you can get admission in engg. degree. But I feel sorry to tell you that you can appear in JEE,AIEEE exam,because you have done diploma instead of intermediate.

But it doesn't mean you can't be a engineer.Every state govt. conducts a test for lateral entry in engg. course,for diploma students.Through this lateral entry you will direct admission in second year.
Of-course you can take admission in regular degree course after diploma.
If you have done your diploma in computer science then you can done your degree in computer science.

You will get direct admission in 2nd year through lateral entry.

Every state conduct a test for diploma students to take admission in 2nd year.
You can also apply for your state exam for lateral entries.

Eligibility for Lateral exam:

1.You should have a diploma from a college which is recognized by AICTE.

2.You should have min. 50% marks in diploma,5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

If you are eligible for the exam then you can apply for that .

You can get job in any company as a jr. engineer and aling with yor job you can continue your study of engg. and after completing you will get sr. engg. post in the company.

best of lk..
31st March 2012, 05:41 PM
karthikvkk

Quote:
so how many chanses?
sol:-
Dear friend,
My frien you can get admission in engg. degree. But I feel sorry to tell you that you can appear in JEE,AIEEE exam,because you have done diploma instead of intermediate.

But it doesn't mean you can't be a engineer.Every state govt. conducts a test for lateral entry in engg. course,for diploma students.Through this lateral entry you will direct admission in second year.
Of-course you can take admission in regular degree course after diploma.
If you have done your diploma in computer science then you can done your degree in computer science.

You will get direct admission in 2nd year through lateral entry.

Every state conduct a test for diploma students to take admission in 2nd year.
You can also apply for your state exam for lateral entries.

Eligibility for Lateral exam:

1.You should have a diploma from a college which is recognized by AICTE.

2.You should have min. 50% marks in diploma,5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.

If you are eligible for the exam then you can apply for that .

You can get job in any company as a jr. engineer and aling with yor job you can continue your study of engg. and after completing you will get sr. engg. post in the company.

All the best.............................................. ..........
13th June 2012, 06:16 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

you have nothing to do to take admission into b.tech degree after doing diploma.you can take admission into second year of b.tech after complete your diploma.you can directly get admit into second year by taking part in counselling conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?