7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

AICTE Approved PGDM applicable for NET entrance exam?

Dear Sir
I post graduated in 2 year AICTE PGDM in marketing and HR. can i go for PGDM in management or economics or 2 year Aicte approved programme valid for pusuing PHD or NET exam. I have two year Job experience also.

kindly Guide me
Thanks and Regards
Alok Kumar
[email protected]
Mob:8507527993

17th February 2014, 10:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AICTE Approved PGDM applicable for NET entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I post graduated in 2 year AICTE PGDM in marketing and HR. can i go for PGDM in management or economics or 2 year Aicte approved programme valid for pusuing PHD or NET exam. I have two year Job experience also.

kindly Guide me
Thanks and Regards
Alok Kumar
[email protected]
Mob:8507527993
Hey friend,

To write the NET exam which stands for National Eligibility Test and is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) provides way of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) along with eligibility of Lectureship.

As you would like to write the exam there are certain conditions which you would need to satisfy in order to apply for the exam and they are:

# Nationality

# Age Limit

# Education Qualification

>> To tell about the Nationality standard,it is that the candidate should be a Citizenship in India.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 28 years who want to take part in JRF.

>> There are even certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Master's Degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% recognized by UGC.

>> But for SC/ST/PH/VH candidates they require only 50% of marks in respective post graduation field.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NET Exam.

The Test will consist of three papers. The first paper will be in General Nature, proposed to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate,the second paper consists the subject which is selected individually by the candidates and the third paper is in descriptive in nature from the subject selected by the candidates.

The first and second paper is of 100 marks and for the third paper it is 200 marks.

ALL THE BEST.
16th April 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir
Recently i completed my PGDM course from autonomous institute approved by AICTE,so it is possible to appeared NET exam?

[email protected]
9th March 2021, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hello, i have completed my PGDM in 2020 from Noida and my college is AICTE approved but not AIU , Is I am eligible for NET JRF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?