31st January 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for constable job after completion of diploma course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is ajay. I will completed mechanical engineering in diploma I want to become a constable. Please tell me rgae answer sir diploma is eligible for constable? Hoping that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
  3. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  4. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  5. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in NIT college after completion of diploma course?
  8. What are the scholarships I am eligible to apply for after completion of Diploma in ECE from Chandigarh?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  15. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  17. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  18. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
31st January 2016, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for constable job after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is ajay. I will completed mechanical engineering in diploma I want to become a constable. Please tell me rgae answer sir diploma is eligible for constable? Hoping that I will get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Diploma candidates are eligible for Police Constable post if you have completed 12th standard.

If you want to apply for Police constable post then educational qualification required is 12th standard.

Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?