16th June 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?

What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics? Can you please let me know the job details and the procedure which we need to follow up to apply for the job? Please let me know the information as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  2. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  3. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  4. For which job can a Diploma (Electronics) graduate apply for with 65% marks?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  7. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
  8. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  12. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course?
  16. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any suitable course available after completion of medical electronics diploma course?
  18. What are the jobs available after diploma in electronics?
16th June 2015, 05:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?

Following are some of the fields, in which you can find a job after the completion of diploma in Electronics course.
->Designing Electrical Instruments
->Manufacturing and Maintaining Electrical Instruments
->Testing Electronic Products
->Developing Electronic Products and components
You can find these kind of jobs in Electronics related industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?