25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

SIR/Mam,

I AM COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENNG PASS WITH 71.32% IN SC CANDIDATE SIR PLEASE LET ME Diploma holder is eligible or not for applying different jobs? Can you please let me know the list of jobs which I can start to apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for police constable job after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  6. Can I apply for job at TCS being a diploma in chemical engineering student?
  7. Am i eligible to write JEE with Diploma in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Is it possible for me to join CA course after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Tech chemical engineering abroad after completion of 3 years diploma in chemical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for computer related jobs after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  15. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  17. Whether a girl candidate can get Government jobs after Diploma Chemical Engineering course?
  18. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
27th August 2016, 03:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for jobs after completion of Chemical Engineering

Eligibility criteria :-

Candidate should citizen of India.

Candidates age should be in between 18 to 30 years

Candidates should have completed their graduation from any recognised University or Institution

Here are some of the government jobs to which these candidates can apply for are given below:-

PSC'S

CRPF

RITES

LOCL

Railways

Power Grid

ONGC

HPCL

NTPC

SSC

UPSC

Banking Sector

Defense Services etc.
27th August 2016, 05:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?

You are eligible for all the jobs which require an eligibility criteria of 10+2 because this 3 years diploma after 10th is equivalent to the 10+2.

However, if you want to enhance the future opportunities, you can go for the engineering degree in the same stream as your diploma.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
27th August 2016, 06:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/Mam,

I AM COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENNG PASS WITH 71.32% IN SC CANDIDATE SIR PLEASE LET ME Diploma holder is eligible or not for applying different jobs? Can you please let me know the list of jobs which I can start to apply for?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering. You can find the job details in the employment news paper and in the job portals. You can apply for both government and private jobs. Some of the job openings available for the Diploma holders in Chemical Engineering are given below;
Jubilant Foodworks Limited - Official Website
Wipro BPS - Official Website
Sutherland Global Services - Official Website
Astra Microwave Products Ltd - Official Website
Polmon Instruments Pvt Ltd - Official Website
Vasant Chemicals Pvt Ltd - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?