28th February 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for jobs which asks for 3 year diploma as I have ITI in electrical trade?

I have done 2 year diploma after ITI in electrical trade. Is it equivalent? can I apply for a job which requires 3 year diploma? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can help me with the right information on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  2. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Streams available in Diploma Engineering other than Electrical for ITI with Electrical candidate? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for VOCLET being an ITI Trade holder in Electrical?
  5. Am I eligible to do diploma course after completion of ITI in COPA trade?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for ITI Holder in Electrical Trade?
  7. Can I apply for VOCLET being an ITI Electrical holder?
  8. How can I apply for KSOU for diploma in electrical engineering course
  9. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  10. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  11. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  12. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  13. Eligibility to get admission into diploma electrical engineering after passing ITI with electrician trade?
  14. What can I do to study higher after ITI in electrical and diploma in electrical?
  15. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  16. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Which institute to apply in Mangalore and in which trade for doing Diploma after ITI?
1st March 2017, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for jobs which asks for 3 year diploma as I have ITI in electrical trade?

Yes, you are not eligible to apply for jobs which require Diploma holder even if you have passed ITI course and then, Diploma course from a recognized board. Diploma is the next level course which can be pursued after completion of your ITI course. Since, you have pursued Diploma course after completion of your ITI course, you are eligible to apply for the job which requires three years Diploma course.
2nd March 2017, 12:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for jobs which asks for 3 year diploma as I have ITI in electrical trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 2 year diploma after ITI in electrical trade. Is it equivalent? can I apply for a job which requires 3 year diploma? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can help me with the right information on this. Thanks!
After completion of diploma course, you can apply for government jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

BSNL TTA Exam Paper Pattern:-

Time duration:- 3 hours

Part- I - General Ability Test - 20 marks
Part- II - Basic Engineering - 90 marks
Part- III - Specialization - 90 marks
3rd March 2017, 01:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the jobs which require 3 years Diploma course.
Since you have done ITI course and after that you have completed Diploma course through lateral entry process. This means you have completed your Diploma course. So, you are very much eligible for the jobs requiring Diploma certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?