28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA after completion of diploma course?

After completing diploma I want do MBA can I do and also I want to ask diploma is similar to degree and also I want know that completing diploma what education I have a choice please tell me which is the better for campus and jobs?

1st March 2017, 03:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA after completion of diploma course?

No, as per the eligibility criteria a candidate has to complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised University to pursue masters of Business Administration and as you have completed your diploma so you are not eligible to pursue MBA.
You have to complete your degree course in order to pursue MBA.
1st March 2017, 04:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After complete your graduation and then you join as MBA

After diploma you will not eligible for MBA

After diploma you will go for higher education then you go for MBA

For entry in MBA there is a give entrance exams like:-

CAT

MAT

XAT

If you secure good rank in any of the above entrance then you go for admission in good colleges.
1st March 2017, 06:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing diploma I want do MBA can I do and also I want to ask diploma is similar to degree and also I want know that completing diploma what education I have a choice please tell me which is the better for campus and jobs?
Sorry, you are not eligible to do MBA after completion of the diploma course. The basic eligibility to study the MBA course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree examination in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the MBA is done through an entrance examination like CAT, MAT, TANCET etc. So, you have to study B.E or B.Tech course after completion of diploma and then appear for the entrance examination to study MBA. For joining B.Tech, you have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination. You will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering graduation.
1st March 2017, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. So, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course after completion of your Diploma course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course.
2nd March 2017, 11:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma holder candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA entrance exam.
3rd March 2017, 12:07 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do MBA after the completion of your Diploma course as this is not possible.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the MBA course.
So, you must complete your Graduation first in order to pursue MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?