7th July 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?

hello..!! i m Dilshad from New delhi
i have done ITI from Electrical trade,then i hve done 2 year diploma course in electrical Engg. by getting direct 2nd year addmission(lateral Entry system) on basis of ITI course.
now i want addmission in B.tech Electrical engg in second year on basis of diploma (BY Lateral Entry System....)
am i eligible for it...???
because most of the b tech collage demands 3 year diploma course. is there any institute who demands 2 year diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  4. Is lateral admission possible for diploma holders in AIEEE?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  6. Colleges offering core bachelor courses in the area of civil engineering and providing lateral entry to diploma holders?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  9. Colleges offering part time diploma course in Ernakulam for AC Mechanic ITI Holder?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
  11. Best colleges in Punjab offering lateral entry in Punjab?
  12. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  13. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  14. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Arch Lateral Entry?
  16. Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?
  17. Expected stream for B.Tech after 42854 rank in KIIT University?
  18. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
10th December 2014, 05:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?

No, any college does not offer B.Tech Lateral Entry admission for a candidate who has completed 2 years Diploma course. To be eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process, you must have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board and you need to appear for LEET examination. By qualifying LEET examination, based on your entrance examination rank, you can get admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?