21st December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?

Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the B.E Electronics course and let me know what should be the steps I should follow. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Whether Diploma lateral entry students eligible for Railways or not?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Sc in Visual communication after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  9. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  10. What are the courses I can study after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  15. B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics can do M.Sc in Physics?
  16. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
22nd December 2016, 11:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria to apply for the B.E Electronics course and let me know what should be the steps I should follow. Awaiting for the response.
It is good to see that you are interested to pursue higher degree course after diploma course. You can apply for B.E/B.Tech in Electronics course after Diploma through lateral entry. You can directly get admission in 2nd year B.Tech/B.E course. You must appear and qualify in the LEET entrance which is conducted by every university in India.
23rd December 2016, 04:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering after the completion of your Diploma course in Electrical Engineering.
Candidates must have to appear in the LEET entrance examination or other entrance examination conducted by the respective University, qualifying in which they can get direct admission in the second year of the BE degree course.
23rd December 2016, 05:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your diploma. You will have to however have to appear for LEET examination and after clearing the examination you will be most eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year of B.E. course from a recognized university.

You should however try to score well in your LEET examination in order to get admission in any good Institute to continue with your studies further.
23rd December 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can apply for B.E in electronics based on your diploma in electrical engineering. These two fields are closely related, therefore, you won't have any issues i getting admission through lateral entry in 2nd year.

Just apply for any lateral entry exam and be well prepared for it. Admission in second year is available for diploma holders provided they perform well in the entrance exam and have a good rank.
23rd December 2016, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.E in Electronics course after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, I would strongly suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering after successful completion of this Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. You are required to appear in Lateral Engineering entrance examination to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?