30th September 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science?

Sir/Mam,
I had complete diploma in computer science. I want to work in programming/coding department. Other than BE any chances is there for me.? Can you please guide me how can I get the programming job after completion of diploma course?

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  8. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  11. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  12. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  13. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  14. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  15. Eligibility for admission in polytechnic in Computer Science after doing 1 year ITI trade computer operator and Programming assistant course?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  17. Job Opportunities for me after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
30th September 2016, 11:04 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science?

According to me, you are eligible to get a job in Programming after completing Diploma.
Diploma is a three year technical course.
But one important thing is that your college or university will be recognized by UGC or AICTC.
30th September 2016, 11:49 AM
positive boy

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science.

Below I'm sharing the employement areas in which you can work:-

~Computer Industry

~Financial Services Sector

~Telecommunication Industry

~IT field

~Computer hardware implementation

~Software implementation

~Maintenance

~Gaming.
30th September 2016, 12:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You may find very less number of job opportunities in Programming filed after completion of Diploma in Computer Science course. Yes, there are very less number of companies that recruit Diploma in Engineering candidates. But you may find employment opportunities in small scale IT companies in the programming field after completion of Diploma course. But in order to find good career and to get job in top multi national companies I would strongly suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. After completion of Graduation, you may apply for posts namely,
* System Analyst
* Software Developers
* Hardware Engineers
* Data Base Administrator
* Network Engineer
* System Designer
30th September 2016, 02:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course you can get a job after completion of diploma in Computer Science:-

Indian Railway

DRDO

BSNL TTA

MTNL

DVC

Electrical Board

NTPC

The private sector jobs are giving below:-

TCS

WIPRO

CTS

IBM.
30th September 2016, 09:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are very much eligible for any kind of programming job.

But the jobs in private companies and MNCs largely depend on the companies.

Being a non graduate and a diploma holder, you have to be too sharp in the programming. Then only they will hire you, otherwise not. As far as the eligibility is concerned, yes, you are eligible but everything depends on the HR Manager of the company in which you apply for. They can even reject you on this basis itself, but I would ask you to stay hopeful and apply for the job.

If you can't find one, you can apply for the full fledged as well on the basis of this diploma itself.
30th September 2016, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get jobs in programming after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science. Since you have completed your Diploma, you will be getting jobs based on the Diploma qualifications. All you need to apply in different companies with your qualification to get the required job.
You can also join in the second year of BE degree course after the completion of Diploma.
You have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Councils or by the National Council in order to take part in Counselling process to get admission for the above said course.
30th September 2016, 11:25 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There may be less number of job opportunities for you after completion of Diploma in Computer Science course in Programming field. In general, candidates who are done with B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering are offered numerous job opportunities after completion of their studies. But there are some IT based companies that recruit Diploma candidates. Make sure you have good knowledge on programming languages like C, Java, C++, .NET, Linux, PHP, Unix, Data Structures, DBMS and Oracle languages in order to get selected easily.
1st October 2016, 12:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma course, you can very much get a job as a programmar provided you should have done some programming courses such as CAD, JAVA, JAVA++, etc.

After having completed the courses mentioned above you can very much apply for job in various IT firms and upon seeing your skills, you might be very much recruited for the post.
6th June 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in plastics.... from central institute of plastics engineering and technology, can I apply for a air hostess... please reply.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?