31st March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am studying final year diploma in computer science. I would like to go for bank coaching. Am I eligible for that with the completion of diploma? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  11. Can I get a job in Bank or in police after completion of diploma in computer science engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Is diploma always equivalent to inter? Can I join NDA after diploma?
  17. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Rabindra Bharati University after completion of diploma course in computer science?
2nd April 2017, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?

Yes, you are eligible to take bank coaching after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science, but most of the bank jobs require the educational qualification of Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university. So, it is best to take bank coaching after completion of your Bachelor's degree course instead of taking it after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science course.
3rd April 2017, 12:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Banking based recruitment's with Diploma as an Educational qualification. Yes, there is a certain criteria that is to be followed in order to be eligible for appearing in Banking based recruitment's.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Diploma course is not equivalent to Graduate course. So, candidates from Diploma background are not at all eligible to apply for Banking recruitment's.

>> So I suggest you to pursue Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) after completion of Diploma course in order to be eligible.
4th April 2017, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying final year diploma in computer science. I would like to go for bank coaching. Am I eligible for that with the completion of diploma? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
yes, you are eligible for bank coaching but you can't apply for bank Po and Clerical post.

List of the best coaching institute for Bank exam:-

T.I.M.E.
Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd., 1st Flr,house-mm Bihari,Opp. Santosa Apart.,BandarBagicha, Fraser Rd
Patna, Bihar
0612 222 3892

Everonn Toppers tutorial
Address: 5th Floor, Harshvardhan Arcade,
Beside Samrat International,
Frazer Road, Patna – 800001 (Bihar)
Ph: +91- 612-3263262 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +91- 612-3263262 end_of_the_skype_highlightin, 6550308/09

Sharda Educational Institution & Sharda Tutorials
Address: IIT AIEEE Preparation institute
3rd Floor Uday Palace, Marshal Bazar, Danapur Cantt., Patna, Contact No. - 9304147273 , 9835408793

RENAISSANCE CLASSES
Address: 2nd Floor, Ram Jatan Complex, Above Canara Bank, Ashiyana Road, Patna-14, Patna - 14
061 23266688

CLASSES FOR ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Address: CFEEE, First Floor (above Shagun Saree Shop),
Beside I.O.C. Petrol Pump, Boring Road Chauraha,
Mob: 9835281483, 98354846
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?