10th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?

I have completed my part time Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering. And now i am interested in studying part time BE course. So i need to know what is the scope of studying this course?

10th February 2016, 09:01 AM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?

You have completed part time diploma in computer science engineering. So, you will get admission for part time BE course by lateral entry for same stream i.e. computer science.

Part time B.E. is equivalent to full time B.E. Computer Science Engineering has become a safe bet for students; as on successful completion of their course they are not restricted to a specific field and can apply to a variety of ITES companies.

You can find jobs in aspects of-
> Database Management
> Product Design
> Maintenance
> Application Development
> System security
> Networking
> Server management
> Programming
> Software development & analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?