30th September 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IITs and NIT colleges after pursuing diploma in electrical engineering?

Am I eligible for IITs and NIT colleges after pursuing diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please let me know the criteria followed to apply in IIT and NIT after diploma? It will be helpful if you can get me the information soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  3. Are IITs and NITs the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. Detailed information about Internship in NIT and IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Total number of seats available for M.Tech in electrical engineering in IITs or NIT's
  7. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship if pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. University for B.Tech in electrical in distance after diploma in electrical engineering from KSOU?
  10. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  11. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  12. Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?
  13. How to join in NIT after passing diploma? How much rank should I get to get admission in NIT? I am pursuing diploma 3rd year
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  16. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical
  17. Previous years question papers for SAIL MT exam for electrical engineering? I am pursuing electrical engineering from NIT Jamshedpur
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in IIT being a Diploma Mechanical student?
30th September 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IITs and NIT colleges after pursuing diploma in electrical engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering, you are eligible to take admission in IIT but, you are not eligible to take admission in NIT. IITs and NITs does not offer lateral entry admissions in B.E/ B.Tech course to Diploma holders. But, IITs offer admissions in first year of B.E/ B.Tech course to Diploma holders through JEE Main and JEE Advanced examination. So, being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get admission in IIT and you are not eligible for admission in NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?