28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Internship if pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
I am eligible to apply for Internship or not?
Kindly let me know immediately.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) student in Pune?
  4. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  5. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  6. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  7. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can girls get job in Air Force after pursuing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  17. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
30th June 2015, 01:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Internship if pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Here i am providing you Eligibility Criteria that you must have to fulfill.

** Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks,

** Candidates can only apply for the post of EETs in the respective disciplines.

** Discipline Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering

** Electrical Engineering

Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering

You simply have to submit your training application to the HR manager of the company.

Also you may have to pay for the training in some companies like SAIL.

Some of best options for you are :

** BHEL

** SAIL

** BEL

** NTPC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?