27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to take after completion of diploma?

After 3 years completion of diploma what course is better.i want degree in short period.because i am going to civils (IAS)exam.please give me best suggestion. Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the response!

30th September 2016, 04:17 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to take after completion of diploma?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services exam:

*Minimum qualification is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

*Age limit is 21-32 years.

You will have to do bachelor's degree then only you can apply for Civil Services examination. The most suitable degree course for diploma candidate is Bachelor of technology.

You can get admission in second year of engineering through LEET or JEE Main exam. You can apply if you have 60% marks in diploma.
30th September 2016, 06:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 3 years completion of diploma what course is better.i want degree in short period.because i am going to civils (IAS)exam.please give me best suggestion. Can you please guide me with the information on this? Awaiting for the response!
After completion of diploma course, you can do B.Tech course to become an IAS officer.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for IAS exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 5
For OBC: 9
For SC/ST: No Restriction
30th September 2016, 08:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Short term courses after diploma will not make you eligible for Civil Services examination which requires graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree are also eligible for Civil Services examination.

After diploma, you will have to pursue degree course. You can pursue bachelor's degree in any stream. But as you have pursued diploma, you should go for Bachelor of technology. Diploma persons can get admission directly in second year of engineering through LEET exam provided they have at least 60% marks in diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?