19th January 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?

I am a girl studying in diploma computer engineering can i join Indian army?

and i am in the last semester of diploma so please answer my question ASAP.... Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to join Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  5. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  6. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  7. How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Can I join diploma in CSE after 10th to join in Indian army in future?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Can I join Indian Army on diploma basis? Will I be eligible for open technical rally on diploma qualification?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I have 3 arrear papers in Diploma course?
  12. Can i join Indian Army on the basis of Diploma certificate and relation certificate?
  13. How can I join Indian Army after completion of BCA to become Lieutenant?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of 10+2 in Commerce stream without having Mathematics?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completion of my B.E
  17. Is it possible for me to join in Army after completion graduation with 55% marks?
  18. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
19th January 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of your Diploma course being a female candidate. Only Unmarried Male candidates who have completed 12th standard from any recognised board are eligible to join in Indian Army by appearing and qualifying NDA examination. So, being a female candidate and Diploma holder, you are not eligible to join in Indian Army.
19th January 2016, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a girl studying in diploma computer engineering can i join Indian army?

and i am in the last semester of diploma so please answer my question ASAP.... Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon? Thank you!
You are a girls candidate of diploma course so you are not eligible for Indian Army but if you have once completed graduation degree then you can apply for Indian Army through CDS exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19 to 24 years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19 to 25 years
20th January 2016, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Army course being a Diploma holder. Yes, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Indian Army is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for joining Indian Army is "Either 12th Class in 10+2 Pattern" or "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university. Since Diploma is not equivalent to either 12th or Graduate Degree, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Indian Army. I suggest you to do B.Tech/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering after your successful completion of Diploma course in order to be eligible for joining Indian Army. After Graduation, you are required to write "CDS (Combined Defence Servies)" Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Click here for More Details
13th January 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my BA psychology honors can I join army as a psychologist after my graduation?
4th December 2019, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join in Indian army after completion of d pharmacy
12th June 2021, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing my Btech after Diploma but I have not done 2 so am I eligible for any defence forces in India after completing my graduation ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?