11th October 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for polytechnic TRB exams?

I completed modern office practice and B.Com in correspondence and also complete in MBA financial management correspondence. Am I eligible for polytechnic TRB exams.

11th October 2017, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for polytechnic TRB exams?

For polytechnic exam the minimum qualification required is class 10th from a recognized board of education. Also, there is an upper age limit for most of the polytechnic exam, except a few like JEXPO.

Hence, if you fulfill the age criteria for the exam, then surely you can apply on the basis of your class 10th qualification.
11th October 2017, 11:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible for TRB Polytechnic Exam.
Those candidates who have completed first class bachelor's degree in the branch of Engineering or those who have completed first class Master's degree in the appropriate branch of study, are eligible for the aforesaid exam.
12th October 2017, 08:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed modern office practice and B.Com in correspondence and also complete in MBA financial management correspondence. Am I eligible for polytechnic TRB exams.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Polytechnic TRB exams in Engineering subjects. However, being a MBA graduate you are eligible to apply for non-Engineering subjects. The candidate must complete a first class Master’s degree in the respective subject from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects.
12th October 2017, 11:56 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam.

Eligibility criteria for the above are:-

For Engineering subjects - Candidates need to get the 1st division in the Bachelor's degree in the branch of engineering relating to the post concerned from reowned university/college.

For Non-Engineering subjects - Candidates should possess Master's degree with minimum 60% aggregate in the related branch of study from the recognized board/university.

Age Limitations - Candidates should not be more than 57 years as on 1st July 2017 as the age of Retirement is 58 years.

Examiantion fee - Those who are willing to fill the online form have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 600/- for General Category and Rs. 300 for ST/SC/PWD/SCA.
12th October 2017, 04:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that you are definitely eligible for Polytechnic TRB examination of Non Engineering subjects since you are non Engineering candidate.

Eligibility for Non Engineering subjects:-

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible for the above mentioned examination.
Candidates age must not exceed 57 years at the time of examination.
27th January 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for polytechnic trb exam as I have completed M. SC IT, M. Phil
26th March 2022, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

I am m.sc chemistry first class.but distance education annamalai university.do I eligible .
28th March 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I completed M.A English with 63% , but in my university( annamalai) followed the first class above 65% so, I am eligible or not for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?