2nd July 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of PGT Information Practices if completed M.Sc in Physics and PGDIT?

I have passed M.Sc. Physics and PGDIT. I have also applied for the post of PGT Infomation Practices. Recently I came to know that the candidates who have passed MSc IT or PGDIT are not eligible for these posts. They are just concidering only PGDCA and MSc (CA). But some of universities concider these two IT or CA (computer application) equivalent.
Pls tell me wether I m eligible for this post or not? If yes then from where I can get a legal document? If not then why? Pls tell me in detail.
Thank you.

28th September 2016, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of PGT Information Practices if completed M.Sc in Physics and PGDIT?

You need BCA and MCA along with B.Ed qualification to become eligible for PGT post for information practices subject. PGDIT is a diploma course and you don't have B.Ed qualification.

Hence, it will be difficult to get a PGT post with this qualification. Still, there are many private schools which might consider you due to lack of available candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?