23rd July 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Diploma after doing ITI through distance learning?

I have done ITI in mechanical now i wanted to do diploma in mechanical. so please tell me the duration of diploma after doning ITI in distance learning..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  2. Which are the universities for operation diploma engineering distance learning courses?
  3. How to join diploma mechanical distance learning course? I am a ITI draftsman mechanical
  4. Distance learning in AICTE approved colleges after completing ITI(Electrical)?
  5. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  6. How to do diploma architecture after passing ITI Civi Draftsmen diploma in 2 years? What is the duration
  7. How to do diploma mechanical distance after completing ITI Fitter?
  8. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
  9. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  10. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  11. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  12. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical
  14. List of the colleges approved by AICTE? What is the fee structure? I have completed ITI
  15. Can I join ITI or Diploma after SSC? Duration of course?
  16. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI?
  17. How to apply for diploma through distance after completing ITI electrical in NCVT board? Can I be eligible to do diploma through AMI?
  18. How to join diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education? I have completed ITI with fitter trade
28th September 2016, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Diploma after doing ITI through distance learning?

Those who have ITI qualification can get lateral entry admission in diploma engineering course, which will make the course of 2 years duration due to direct admission in 2nd year.

You have to appear for entrance exam and clear it with good rank, then only you will get admission in your choice of college. Just make sure you have ITI from a recognized institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?