14th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate in Tamil Nadu?

Hello,
Whether it is possible to do Diploma in Pharmacy
in Distance Learning mode in Tamil Nadu?
I have completed my 12th and like to study
Diploma in Pharmacy but from Distance Mode.
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  2. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  3. Colleges offering AICTE approved Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. How to study in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from AP?
  6. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  7. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  8. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  9. How to get B.Tech seat in Tamil Nadu after diploma for AP student?
  10. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  11. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  12. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  16. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  17. Colleges for petroleum engineering in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
19th June 2015, 03:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate in Tamil Nadu?

Diploma in Pharmacy is a technical course and you have to attend regular classes by taking admission in an AICTE approved college. You can apply for admission through entrance exam which is mainly conducted by the state technical council with the polytechnic entrance exam.

Also, make sure that you have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject combination. You can get admission in your choice of college if you have good rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?