28th May 2011, 08:49 PM
mehta dipesh

Should I do B.Com Honors in international accounting after completing 12th commerce? Is there any future employment in this field?

i m recently competed my 12th commerce .
my question is that.
should i do the cource of B.Com. (Honors) in International Accounting.????is there benifitad for me???
is there any future employment in this field??
pls ans me fast so that i can take admition fast...

11th August 2015, 09:47 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do B.Com Honors in international accounting after completing 12th commerce? Is there any future employment in this field?

International Accounting is a good choice of career. Initially you will be offered jobs as a trainee in different consultancy firms. You can start off with a salary of Rs.20,000. Slowly and steadily if you show progress you can join the same firm as a manager or a firm associate. You will gain a salary of minimum 8-10 lacs per annum. You can also join life insurance corporations or in public sectors. You will get even better growth and salary if you join as a market researcher for a finance company. If you prove to be one of the best market researchers, then you will definitely get the managerial positions real soon. To be eligible to enter this International Accountancy course you must have minimum 60% in your 12th standard aggregate with minimum 60% marks in Mathematics too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?