23rd October 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Business Management course will incur how much fees?

I need to learn Business Management through online so tell me a brief idea of it that Diploma in Business Management course will incur how much fees?

15th December 2014, 08:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Business Management course will incur how much fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need to learn Business Management through online so tell me a brief idea of it that Diploma in Business Management course will incur how much fees?

Eligibility Criteria:

-The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Business Management is to be qualified in 10th and 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized university.
-Minimum marks in the entrance test are also a criterion for selection in most of the Institutes.
-The candidate must be physically as well as medically fit.

The fee structure for Diploma in Business Management differs from institution to institutions. Approximately it will be 10,000 to 15,000 per year. Please visit the respective university to get more info regarding fee structure. There is no special admission process to join in Diploma in Business Management. One can directly get admission in Diploma in Business Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?