14th August 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?

Dear Friends,
I want to pursue Post Graduation in Medicine and having completed my MD in Russia which is equal to MBBS in India. May I know the details of admission procedure, specializations, course duration and fee structure in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  2. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  3. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  4. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure?
  5. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  6. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  7. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  8. Russia and Mexico, which is better to study MBBS? Total expenses to study MBBS in Russia and Mexico?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  10. Specializations available to study in Post Graduation for B.Com General student?
  11. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  12. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  15. How to study medicine in India? I am currently studying in 12th in Dubai
  16. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  17. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  18. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?