9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc(Botany) course and working in a small firm. I want to study more to add more certificate which will help me to get promotion or growth. I would like to do any diploma course related to Clinical Pathology. I want to know that this course suits me? Can this certificate gets me any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  4. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Job opportunities for Clinical Pathology Diploma holder?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for B.Sc(Pathology) graduate?
  6. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor? -- [New]
  8. Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?
  9. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  10. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  11. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  12. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  13. How to get admission in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to study Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Fees and information about entrance exam?
  14. Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for BDS student?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  17. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course?
19th April 2018, 08:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for Diploma in Clinical Pathology after the completion of B.Sc in Botany. Definitely it will be beneficial for you to opt for the above mentioned Diploma course as after completing Graduation, many of the aspirants are pursuing this course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Science with PCB as a subject from a recognized University can apply for the Diploma course in Clinical Pathology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?