2nd June 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Institute of Financial Management and Research for studying PhD in Financial Studies course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th May 2019, 04:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?

** The required eligibility to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the relative field from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to study Ph.D. (Financial Studies) in the Institute of Financial Management and Research is 60%.

** Also, you should appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the institute and after completing Ph.D. (Financial Studies) you can become Fund Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?