27th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?

sir,
m doing diploma in mechanical engineering 2nd year after 10th is it possible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma without 12th??

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.E? I am studying in 12th grade
  7. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  9. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  11. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  13. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  16. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  18. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
13th September 2014, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?

To join in Merchant Navy, you must have completed 12th standard with Chemistry, Maths and Physics (Optional) subjects from a recognised board.

A graduate degree in Marine Engineering or Nautical Science is needed for the aspirants who wish to join the engineering or navigation fields in the merchant navy. The candidates who have completed their Bachelors degree in Technical, Mechanical or electrical engineering are eligible to join the Merchant Navy as Fifth Engineer or Engine Cadet.

So, the candidates who have completed their 12th or graduation are eligible to join in the Merchant navy. Since, you have not studied 12th standard and completed the Diploma course, you need to complete your graduation from a recognised university, to be eligible to join in the Merchant navy.
4th June 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?

What kind of work we have to contribute in navy after completion of bachelor of engineering in mechanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?