18th February 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?

Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Textile Technology. I want to study Petroleum Engineering now. Am I eligible? What is the career scope for Petrol Engineers? What will a Petroleum Engineers do?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  2. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering being an ITI holder in Refinery?
  3. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  4. After diploma in Electronics Engineering can I do degree in Petroleum Engineering? Scope in Petroleum Engineering?
  5. What is the scope of Petroleum Engineering in future for government job?
  6. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  8. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities in BPCL for students of B.Tech in plastics and ploymer?
  10. How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?
  11. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
  12. How can I get job in Reliance Petroleum being a B.E. Petroleum Engineer?
  13. Is it true that DRDO not allows Petroleum Engineers for jobs?
  14. Which Indian oil company is near Chhattisgarh region?
  15. How can I study diploma in Petroleum engineering after completing 12th commerce?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering through JEXPO after 10th being a girl candidate?
  17. Is petroleum engineering a good field? what is the scope and job opportunities?
  18. Colour blinded engineers are not accepted by Petroleum companies? Options available for such candidates?
18th July 2016, 01:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Textile Technology. I want to study Petroleum Engineering now. Am I eligible? What is the career scope for Petrol Engineers? What will a Petroleum Engineers do?
Sorry, that you are not eligible for Petroleum Engineering after completing Diploma in Textile Engineering course. The candidate must complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics is the basic criteria to pursue a B.E in Petroleum Engineering course. Those who completed their Diploma in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering may also eligible to apply. Being a Diploma Textile Engineering student you can apply for B.E in Textile Engineering or other equivalent course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?