29th January 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering through JEXPO after 10th being a girl candidate?

Sir,
I am in class 10th and being a girl can I expect admission in Petroleum Engineering Diploma course in India after cracking JEXPO?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in JEXPO to study Marine Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  5. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 70% in 10th and 2876 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  9. How many seats are available in government colleges through JEXPO?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  12. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of seats available to study Diploma in Engineering course through West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  17. Detailed information and benefits of applying in JEXPO for 10th student?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in ECE for JEXPO qualified candidate?
5th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering through JEXPO after 10th being a girl candidate?

Yes, definitely you can study Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course through JEXPO after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board being a girl candidate. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course by appearing and qualifying the JEXPO entrance examination. Based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?