13th February 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Petroleum Engineering in future for government job?

Sir, i am pursuing my b.tech degree course from graphic era university in the branch of petroleum engineering. Tell me about the scope of petroleum engineering in future for government sector jobs? Please reply.

26th March 2016, 08:25 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the scope of Petroleum Engineering in future for government job?

Yes, you can go for government jobs being completed Petroleum Engineering. It is great to see that you are doing Petroleum Engineering which is a very rare department.
You have hell lot of opportunities in Petroleum Industry itself and almost all those industry are with the hands of Government industries like ONGC, IOCL, BPCL, HPCL, CPCL, GAIL etc.
You can try for GATE Exam in the Final year or after completing your Degree. If you get good marks then you can get into PSU's in case you try for field.
There are several other fields like Railways, Banks, Civil Service or Defence which are all related to government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?