9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

B.Arch or B.Tech, which is better to study after completing Diploma in Architecture?

I am in Diploma in Architecture. I am studying in final semester. I want to know what is better for me? What can I choose B.Arch or B.Tech? Can you suggest me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?
  5. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. List of colleges offering BArch in Chhattisgarh
  8. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 11th?
  12. Should I study BArch(Building & Construction Management) in Sat Priya School of Architecture and Design, Rohtak? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Naval Architecture in KTH Royal Institute of Technology for BArch student? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Courses to study in Graduation other than BTech for Diploma IT student?
  16. Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) in Singhania University?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  18. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
16th April 2018, 11:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Arch or B.Tech, which is better to study after completing Diploma in Architecture?

After completion of your Diploma in Architecture course, it is best to choose B.Arch course instead of B.Tech course. B.Arch is the next level of the Diploma in Architecture course. You can improve your subject knowledge by pursuing B.Arch course. To get admission in B.Arch course, you have to appear and qualify the NATA entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in first year of B.Arch course.
18th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Arch or B.Tech, which is better to study after completing Diploma in Architecture?

Since, you are pursuing Diploma in Architecture, according to my opinion, you must opt for B.Arch course after the completion of Diploma in Architecture.
You are eligible for B.Arch course only, you cannot opt B.Tech after completing diploma in Architecture.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in Architecture from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% of marks in it can opt for B.Arch course through lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?