29th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in CSI Institute of Technology for BArch in Landscape Architecture course? I want to do BArch in Landscape Architecture from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

30th May 2018, 12:36 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in CSI Institute of Technology for BArch in Landscape Architecture course? I want to do BArch in Landscape Architecture from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) in the CSI Institute of Technology (CSIIT) is as follows:

Candidates must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA) and must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 50% marks with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects or three years Diploma (any stream) after completion of the 10th with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.

Candidates can find the details in the CSIIT website link given Click Here
30th May 2018, 07:16 PM
JHvishwakarma

Default Re: Eligibility to study BArch(Landscape Architecture) in CSI Institute of Technology?

Dear Friend in order to pursue B. Arch. in Landscape Architecture from CSI Institute of Technology you will have to meet the minimum entry requirements i.e.

》 You must have obtained minimum 50% marks in 12th examination with mathematics or must have completed 3 years of Diploma course with 50% aggregate in any stream.
》 You must have scored at least 80 marks in National Aptitude Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?