28th July 2018, 12:22 PM
Hariesh16

List of colleges offering BArch in Chhattisgarh

Dear Sir, I want to study BArch after completing my 12th standard. I just want to know about the colleges available in Chhattisgarh which provides this BArch course. Please let me know about the colleges asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BArch in Kolkata
  2. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Ceramic Technology in Chhattisgarh
  5. List of colleges offering PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Chhattisgarh -- [New]
  6. Top 10 colleges offering BPharma course in Chhattisgarh
  7. Can I get admission to study MBBS/BDS if secured 73.689% in 12th and 2278 category rank in NEET-UG?
  8. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  9. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
  10. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  11. List of CBSE schools available in chhattisgarh with hostels?
  12. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  13. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best colleges in Chhattisgarh for BCA? What is the last date for admission in Chhattisgarh?
  15. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  16. List of the AICTE approved colleges offering B.Tech course through correspondence in civil engineering in Raipur, Chhattisgarh?
  17. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  18. List of top colleges for BSC(computer science) in Chhattisgarh? What's the applying procedure?
31st July 2018, 04:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BArch in Chhattisgarh

List of colleges offering B.Arch in Chhattisgarh are as follows:-

National Institute of Technology
Address:- NIT Raipur, G.E.Road, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001

Dignity College of Architecture
Address:- NH-6, Anjora, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001
31st July 2018, 04:27 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

List of colleges which offers B.Arch in Chhattisgarh are mentioned below:-

Dignity College of Architecture
Address:- NH-6, Anjora, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001

National Institute of Technology
Address:- NIT Raipur, G.E.Road, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
31st July 2018, 10:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In Chandigarh, there are following institutes/colleges that offer B.Arch course to candidates.
Chandigarh College of Architecture
Address: Vidya Path, Sector 12 D, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone: 0172 274 0689

Indo Global Colleges

Address: New Chandigarh, District Mohali (18 kms from PGI-PU Gate, Abhipur, Punjab 140109
Phone: 073072 11222

Chitkara University (Chitkara School of Planning and Architecture)
Address: Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway (NH- 64), Village, Jansla, Rajpura, Punjab 140401

Chandigarh University
Address: NH-95, Chandigarh Ludhiana Highway, Chandigarh University, Punjab 140413
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?