6th May 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?

Hello guys,
I am doing F.Y.B.Com from Ness Wadia College of Commerce. I want to do Diploma in Banking and Finance. Should I do it after completing F.Y.B.Com or after Graduation? Should I do it from Pune University or any other institute?Whats the admission process, fees, when to apply? Please give me all the details. What is the duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  2. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  3. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  5. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  6. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  7. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  8. How to do MBA in finance after completing graduation?
  9. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  10. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  12. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  13. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  14. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  17. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
9th May 2015, 01:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?

Yes dear you are eligible with final year B.com as your qualification. Actually Diploma in Banking and Finance is the course is for Managerial skills in Banking Career.

Eligibility for Diploma in Banking and Finance :

1.You should complete the graduation from the recognized university with a good percentage of marks.

2.More over you should have a final year degree and also give a entrance exam for Diploma in Banking and Finance.

3.There are number of colleges offers Post graduate in Diploma in Banking and Finance.

List of Colleges provides PG diploma in Banking and Finance :

* Maharaja Co Education College of Arts and Science Erode.

* Pillai's Institute of Management studies and Research

* University of Pune

* University of Rajasthan

* Chennai Business School

* T.A. Pai Management Institution.

The duration of the course is "One year " . And coming to the fee there is certain pattern for it.

1.Registration Fees --- Rs. 1000/-

2.Program Fees -- Around Rs.30,000/-

More over you have to pay and apply Online mode only.
27th May 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?

Please can I do banking course or any other thing related to banking from wadia collage when I have just competed my 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?